Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Create a Scrapbooking Inspiration Book

Inspiration books can be one of the most useful tools for scrapbooking. I carry a book around with me where ever I go and jot down ideas as they come to me. A few hurriedly scribbled notes is enough for me to make sure that a wonderful idea doesn't disappear into the ether. I know others who keep an inspiration book handy too and they swear by it.

Your inspiration book doesn't have to be anything fancy. I like a book with unlined pages so that I can sketch a page layout easily. I like to tear out ideas from magazines and other places and paste them into my book. It is a great place to keep those inspirational quotes and great one-liners that you come across too.

Next time you are at the store pick up a book and make it your own. You'll be glad you did.

Print this post

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment